254 933 2133


Department of Agriculture Notice

"439 Water Supply Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer"
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complain of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF), found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information reqeusted in the form. Send your completed complain form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of the Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue., Washing, D.C.  20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.